6th Starnberg Management Days
21st and 22nd October 2008,
Starnberg, Hotel „Vier Jahreszeiten“
Leadership and Lean Management
How to lead convincingly in the area of tension between vision and operational pressure? How to cope with the second wave of Target Costing and Lean Management ("Tata Nano"-effect)? How to execute positive leadership and still stay lean in the value chain?
With speeches and practical experience by leading personalities from
- Austrian Airlines
- Cima Brunico
- Deutscher Bundestag
- R. STAHL
- Sara Lee
- Seidenschwarz & Comp.
- Universitätsklinikum Freiburg
- Team manager Stefan Reuter
- Retrospective 2014: What does the customer value? - Developing profitable business models, products and services
- Retrospective 2013: The multi-faceted work of an entrepreneurial manager in day to day business
- Retrospective 2011: Wachsen – und das Unvorhergesehene managen
- Retrospective 2010: Der Bruch mit alten Denkmustern - Wettbewerbsfähig für die Revolution in Branchen und Segmenten
- Retrospective 2009: Reorientate and accelerate - Competition for the best starting positions after the economic slide
- Retrospective 2008: Leadership and Lean Management
- Retrospective 2007: German Engineering - Success Patterns and Challenges
- Retrospective 2006: Innovation, product development and market success
- Retrospective 2005: Where to focus our attention?
- Retrospective 2004: Guiding corporate change in global competition