10th Starnberg Management-Days
7th and 8th March 2013, Starnberg, Hotel "Vier Jahreszeiten“
The multi-faceted work of an entrepreneurial manager in day to day business
- Preserving values – developing values : How to develop customer satisfaction and shareholder value while nurturing the own corporate values?
- ... and how to remain shock resistant in the day to day business?
- What strategies are medium businesses developing to deal with large risks?
- Which control systems can help taking market leadership in operating business units?
- How to manage and calculate when business models fundamentally change?
- How to develop yourself and your leaders?
- What is the understanding of modern management and a contemporary board of directors?
- How are German companies typically perceived in other countries
- How the unexpected is entering the day to day decision making
- How corporate management of large enterprises and medium-sized businesses take up these new circumstances
- A look at leading talent makers and how their personalities see the near future of education
With speeches and practical experience from:
- Bayrischer Wirtschaftsminister
- Boerse Stuttgart
- Drake & Scull
- Kabarettist Alfons
- Lehrstuhl Controlling der Universität Stuttgart
- Retrospective 2014: What does the customer value? - Developing profitable business models, products and services
- Retrospective 2013: The multi-faceted work of an entrepreneurial manager in day to day business
- Retrospective 2011: Wachsen – und das Unvorhergesehene managen
- Retrospective 2010: Der Bruch mit alten Denkmustern - Wettbewerbsfähig für die Revolution in Branchen und Segmenten
- Retrospective 2009: Reorientate and accelerate - Competition for the best starting positions after the economic slide
- Retrospective 2008: Leadership and Lean Management
- Retrospective 2007: German Engineering - Success Patterns and Challenges
- Retrospective 2006: Innovation, product development and market success
- Retrospective 2005: Where to focus our attention?
- Retrospective 2004: Guiding corporate change in global competition