3rd Starnberg Management Days
22nd and 23rd September 2005
Schlossberghalle, Vogelanger 2, 82319 Starnberg, Germany
Where to focus our attention?
To Eastern Europe, China, India or other countries? What does a new orientation mean for our German locations? What does this mean for our business models?
With speeches and practical experience by leading personalities from
- Heisse Kursawe
- Seidenschwarz & Comp.
- Retrospective 2014: What does the customer value? - Developing profitable business models, products and services
- Retrospective 2013: The multi-faceted work of an entrepreneurial manager in day to day business
- Retrospective 2011: Wachsen – und das Unvorhergesehene managen
- Retrospective 2010: Der Bruch mit alten Denkmustern - Wettbewerbsfähig für die Revolution in Branchen und Segmenten
- Retrospective 2009: Reorientate and accelerate - Competition for the best starting positions after the economic slide
- Retrospective 2008: Leadership and Lean Management
- Retrospective 2007: German Engineering - Success Patterns and Challenges
- Retrospective 2006: Innovation, product development and market success
- Retrospective 2005: Where to focus our attention?
- Retrospective 2004: Guiding corporate change in global competition