11th Starnberg Management-Days
The 11th Starnberg Management-Days of Seidenschwarz & Comp. took place on the 8th and 9th of May 2014 at Lake Starnberg.
What does the customer value?
Developing profitable business models, products and services
The event focused on the following questions:
- How do customer landscapes and business models develop in times of "digital Darwinism"?
- For what is the customer willing to pay for and what does that mean for the second wave of Target Costing?
- How to create customer value through distribution in times of modern multi-channel strategies?
With speeches and practical contributions from:
- Ralf-Michael Franke (CEO of Drive Technologies Division of Siemens AG)
- Dr. Richard Hausmann (CEO and President of the Global MR Business for GE Healthcare Ltd.)
- Bernd Herrmann (Executive Vice President of Würth-Group)
- Jens Monsees (Industry Leader Automotive at Google)
- Andreas Feist (Project leader for the development of the BMW i3)
- Julia Bösch (managing director of the personal-shopping-company "OUTFITTERY“)
- Sven Hannawald (Author and racing driver)
- as well as digital natives from the TUMKolleg, a collaborative project of the Technical University of Munich and the Otto-von-Taube Gymnasium Gauting.